Mandatory takes widget compliance extremely serious. We trust you to display our advertisers on your websites and expects you to maximize your earnings in a legit way.
Following are our widget prohibitions but not limited to:
- Publishers are not allowed to display more than 5 widgets on a single page.
- Publishers are not allowed to display ads that require a click to unlock content. (e.g., placing ads as a popup and asking visitors to unlock content or placing ads over a video play button)
- Publishers are not allowed to use widgets that take up more than 50% of the page on load.
- Publishers are not permitted to place widgets on locations which can lead incentive clicks.
- Publishers are not allowed to bring unnecessary or unnatural attention to the widgets. (e.g., flashy arrows or other symbols toward widgets that encourage people to click on ads)
- Publishers may not offer compensation or any incentive for clicks on ads.
- Publishers are not allowed to tweak or change any of our codes (except styling) in order to generate incentive clicks.
- Publishers are not permitted to display ads anywhere else except website. (e.g., email, software applications, auto-refreshing pages and more)
- Publishers are not allowed to place ads on duplicate content or content that doesn't add value to the website visitor.