To create a new widget login to your account and click on "Widgets" from the primary menu.
Next, click on the "+ New Widget" button.
Under general settings, set the following metrics and click NEXT.
1. Widget name.
2. Widget type.
3. Widget language.
4. Tracking code (if any).
5. Widget status.
6. Wiget blacklisting.
7. Feed type, URL, click method, brand.
Next, Customize Widget by changing its following settings.
1. Select Family: Choose the type of widget you'd like. Example: Classic (Desktop), In-Ad (Desktop), Side Rail (Desktop), Textual (Desktop), In-Feed (Desktop), Mosaic (Desktop), Classic (Mobile), Scrollable, In-Ad (Mobile), In-Feed (Mobile).
2. Items Per Line: Number of ads/items you want per line.
3. Lines Per Widget: Number of lines you want per widget.
4. Background Color: Background color if any. By default, the color is set to transparent (recommended).
5. Effect: Select the type of effect you want on the widget.
1. Text: Select the heading text for the widget. Examples: "You May Like," "Sponsered Content From The Web," "What Others Are Reading."
2. Font: Select whether you want the "Site CSS" or "Custom CSS." If you're choosing Custom CSS, please choose the font-family you want for the heading text.
3. Size: Select the font size of the heading text.
4. Style: Click on bold and italic if you want the heading text in bold and italicized.
5. Font Color: Choose the font color you want for the heading text.
6. Background Color: Background color for the heading if any. By default, the color is set to transparent (recommended).
1. Location: This option is generally used to specify the location of the ad title. By default, the option is locked. In some family types, you can change the location of ad titles such as In-Ad (Desktop), In-Feed (Desktop), Classic (Mobile), In-Ad (Mobile), and In-Feed (Mobile).
2. Font: Select whether you want the "Site CSS" or "Custom CSS." If you're choosing Custom CSS, please choose the font-family you want for the content/ads title.
3. Style: Click on bold and italic if you want the ad title in bold and italicized.
4. Font Color: Choose the font color you want for the ad title.
5. Mouse Over Effects: Select the mouse over effects you want with font color.
1. Used for Paid Items: Check or uncheck this option to enable or disable the branding option on paid/sponsored items/ads.
2. Used for Organic Items: Check or uncheck this option to enable or disable the branding option on organic content.
3. Prefix: Select a branding prefix.
4. Suffix: Select a branding suffix.
5. Style: Click on bold and italic if you want to style the brand title. You may also change the font color as per your requirements.
1. Paid Items Indication: Select the paid items indication so that your visitors can differentiate between paid content and organic content. By default, it's set to 'blank.'
2. Paid Items: Select the number of sponsored ads you would like to show in a widget.
3. Mouse Over Effects: Select the thumbnail/image mouse over effects. By default, it's set to Zoom. You can select "None" if you don't want any effect on the thumbnail/image.
4. Text Direction: Tick the checkbox if you would like the widget's title to start from RTL (right to left). By default, the title is set to LTR (left to right).
Once the settings are changed, click SAVE and get widget code. Please note that widget code should be installed on publicly-accessible pages. Once your code is in place, the widget may take up to 20 minutes to appear.